Meals & Nutrition
The Salt Lake City School District recognizes that a poor diet negatively impacts students’ health, and their ability and motivation to learn. The child nutrition program provides students access to the varied and nutritious foods they need to stay healthy and energized to succeed year round.
Meal Prices for SY' 2023-2024
FREE or REDUCED Price Student Meals (federally subsidized reimbursable meal)
- ALL Schools: Lunch - $0.00 / Breakfast - $0.00
PAID Student Meals (partially subsidized reimbursable meal)
- Elementary Schools: Lunch - $2.00 / Breakfast - $1.00
- Middle Schools: Lunch - $2.30 / Breakfast - $1.20
- High Schools: Lunch - $2.50 / Breakfast - $1.20
Non-Program Sales (not subsidized)
Non-program foods such as second meals, adult meals, and single menu items (milk, fruit, vegetable, chips, etc.) can be purchased via an online meal account or with a meal ticket purchased at the school office.
- Adult and Second Meals: Lunch - $3.75 / Breakfast - $2.75
- Single Food Items - Entrée $2.00 / Fruit, Vegetable, or Side Dish $1.00 / Milk or Juice $0.50
IMPORTANT: Second student meals and non-enrolled child meals will be charged the full adult meal price
If you have questions or concerns about your child's meal charges, please email us at email@example.com or call the Child Nutrition Department at (801) 974-8380.